In-Person Gathering Tickets
Whilst we’re in Phase 4 restrictions we must limit the number of people at each location so you MUST register for tickets to be able to attend on Sunday.
Each Sunday will begin with one all ages service at each location and live-streamed online:
- 10am @ Mullaloo, Merriwa & Online @ truenorthonline.com/live
- The Morning show kicks off at all locations at 9:45am, so come early for a great morning.
There are three ticket options for the service:
- All Ages Gathering in the Main Auditoriums
- Family Room – a family-friendly viewing room in the Small Auditoriums for parents of children ages under 5.
- Livestream Lounge – for those who prefer a quieter experience or if the main auditorium fills to capacity.
You must register if you want to attend. You can do that below:
Sunday August 16th
Update from Ps Dean
*UPDATED in response to Phase 5 delay to August 15th
I am excited to let you know our plans for resuming live, in-person Sunday worship services in Merriwa and Mullaloo.
Firstly, thank you so much for your continued faithfulness as part of True North Church. Through a truly unique season, we have experienced God’s leading, provision, direction, and experienced whole new ways of being His Church.
Now, with the final phase of restrictions currently scheduled to go into effect on August 15th, we are making (*tentative!:) plans to resume Sunday gatherings in person as well as continuing to provide church online as we have the past months.
Towards that end our plan is to re-commence our Sunday in-person services, with no restrictions, on Sunday August 2nd – we are calling this Celebration Sunday! It will be a morning to celebrate the gift it is to gather as God’s people in worship. After months of worshipping Him scattered across our city, we will re-gather at our Mullaloo and Merriwa campuses for an incredible morning together.
- Sunday August 2nd
- 10am @ Mullaloo and Merriwa
- All ages Service (no True North Kids program)
- Church Online, Kids eGroups & Kids TV all continue
It has been a long time since we have had the ability to gather like this, and we want to celebrate God’s faithfulness by gathering all ages together! So we will not have kids’ programs available, though we will have parent and family spaces available for those who need an alternative to the main auditorium.
This is the current plan, however, as with all plans through this season, it is dependent on circumstances which can change. So please keep your eye out for emails, our website, and on socials for the latest updates and details as we go!
For now though, I just want to let you know how excited I am to have you back in person on Sunday 2nd August!